3-Pin Extension, 30 cm, Single Sleeve €3,0921 in stock
|More variations available|
Nanoxia 3-Pin Extension, 30 cm, Single Sleeve
The Nanoxia 3-Pin Extension cable - From their high quality sleeved cable series
- Extends the reach of your 3-pin fans
- High quality, individually sleeved cables
- Braided cables help achieve a neat cabling solution for the internals of your PC
This 3-Pin extension cable originates from the Nanoxia sleeved cable series. The cable is 30cm long and the individual wires are covered with a single, black nylon braided sleeve.
This type of extension cable is used to extend the reach of your 3-pin fans and are ideal for use in large PC cases where a standard fan lead may not reach the motherboard or fan controller.
|Cable Type||3-pin extension|
|Cable Type||3-pin extension|
Top Cables and adapters
Quiet PC IEC C13 UK Mains Power Cord, 1.8m (Type G)
Gelid 1-to-4 PWM Fan Splitter
Noctua NA-SYC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Y-Cables, 2 pack
Noctua NA-SEC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Extension Cables, 3 pack
Streacom PCI Express 1X Slot Riser Card Adapter Cable
Gelid 1-to-4 PWM Fan Hub Cable
Quiet PC IEC C13 Euro Mains Power Cord, 2m (Type F)
Gelid PWM Y Cable, Connect two PWM fans to one socket
Noctua NA-SRC7 4-Pin PWM Low-Noise Adaptors, 3 pack
Quiet PC Cloverleaf C5 UK Mains Power Cord, 1.8m
Recently Viewed Products
“Excellent Service, Products and Support - Highly Recommended”
“I was looking to purchase a stable and reliable high end Business Computer, so it was vital that I chose a company I could trust for their advice, products and support.
I researched the main UK suppliers and brands, and some were competitive on pricing. However, after contacting these retailers and reading customer reviews on various websites (including TrustPilot) about them, they seemed to fall short on the “trust” issue when it came to their service, products and/or support.
The exception to this was Quiet PC, and some of the reasons for this are listed below:
- Over numerous phone calls, Andy spent a lot of time going through all of the Hardware and Software options to advise me on the best Computer System for my requirements. All phone calls were returned, questions answered, and emails responded to quickly (basically, they do what they say they will do).
- The website is excellent. You can go through every Hardware and Software option for the System you are interested in and configure exactly what you want for your budget. The System configuration can be saved for later, or purchased via the simple Checkout process. Order Confirmation and Despatch emails are sent thereafter.
- My system was ordered on the Tuesday afternoon, and built, tested, despatched and delivered by Friday (Using my chosen carrier UPS).
- The Computer System was packaged in the noFan computer case box, and all manuals - discs - cables were packaged in the motherboard box. Then, these two boxes were packaged with one very big box (with plenty of packing material), so they arrived in perfect condition. Everything I ordered was present and accurate (Hardware Components and Software).
- I have been using the Computer for a month now, and it works perfectly. The noFan case is totally silent, produces hardly any heat, and I would imagine uses far less power than an active fan based system. No free trial (junkware) software installed, and the system comes with a two year guarantee.
- I have received after an sales support email from Ellen to see if everything is ok, but I have not had to contact them with all being fine so far.
The TrustPilot reviews were very valuable to me in making my decision on who to purchase from, so hopefully my review will be helpful to others also.